Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Under the Sea Pocket Letter

Hi, everyone!

Today I have Pocket Letter to share with you created for a Swap.
The theme was...

Under the Sea


I used my Cricut for all of the die cuts on this one. I forgot to write down all the cartridges I used for images, but some of them were...
Life is a Beach
Create a Critter

Jaded Blossom Happy Summer stamp set for sentiment

I love the waves and sunshine across the top and the ocean bottom sand across the bottom.
Background paper from DCWV stack.
Cardstock from CMTH, Colorbok, and DCWV.

On the back I stamped some titles on the cards and stuck some goodies in the pockets. The alphabet wood stamps came from Walmart.


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

7 comments:

  1. So adorable!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day Janis!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo CUTE! I love the dies in each pocket and the fun stuff you added on the back side! Maybe I should try my hand at this... yours have been so fun to see... :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this cute make

    Thank you for sharing with is at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I haven't tried these yet.
    I'm glad to see another post on our challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun project and adorable! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete