Friday, August 12, 2016

Ch# 133 Back to School

Happy Friday, everyone!
Today starts a brand new challenge theme at my PDE Linky Party blog!
(Pause Dream Enjoy ... PDE Linky Party.... Get it?)

PDE Linky Party Theme

Ch# 133 Back To School



My PDE Linky Party Project



Sil ID# 10126 Pencil Shaped Card
Sil ID# 30837 Back To School (sentiment inside card)
Sweet Stamp Shop, Peekaboo Cats (sentiment on tag)


I love these pencil cards! I hope Kati and Laney will enjoy them too.




:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

7 comments:

  1. This card sure gets to the "point" of the challenge... Back to School. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with the ‘ Back to School’ Challenge. Hope you can join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT, Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards - what a fab idea! Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete