Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rodeo Clown Card

Today's Cricut Card using County Fair Cartridge



Cricut Cartridge County Fair
Image adhered with foam tape
Pattern papers from scraps
Tiny Buttons (adhered with glue dots)
Kraft card base
Mojo Monday past sketch #432



I finally emptied out my Etsy Shop and am starting to fill it up again. You can find and purchase this card HERE.


Here's another version of this card with different pattern papers. (Also in my Etsy hop here.)

 
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Now that is just ADORABLE Janis! Super cute clown and I really like that Mojo Sketch! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete