Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Guest Designer @ Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes

Hi, everyone!  I'm so excited today to be Guest Designing at Die Cuttin' Divas! They have a new challenge starting, and it's Anything Goes!!



My Guest Designer Project



Cricut Woodland Whimsy Animals
Image adhered with foam tape
Kraft card base
Carta Bella Autumn 6x6 paper pad
Simon Says Stamp Seeing Stars stamp set


:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

9 comments:

  1. Great card Janis. So great to have you back as our guest designer this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo COOL Janis! LOVE the Fall papers and that Owl just stands out.... looks amazing!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! This is FABULOUS! Love the owl, love the papers, love the sentiment! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot!!!A wonderful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great card and dusting out the cartridges....You and Evelyn inspire me to try an use more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Janis! Love all the pattern paper!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab, dramatic owl image, Janis, I love it! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete