Thursday, August 18, 2016

Honey Bee Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book

Hi, everyone! Today I have a Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book to share with you that I created for a Swap. The theme we were to use was Honey Bees.

Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book


One strip of three pockets was cut from a trading card 9 pocket sheet.
The idea is to make this as you would a pocket letter, but to flip the sides together like a flip book also. I added lots of Cricut die cuts on the pocket pages front and back and slipped some goodies inside the pockets between the pages.

I forgot to make a list of all the Cricut cuts I used but some of the cartridges were:
Teddy Bear Parade
Create a Critter
DoodleCharms
Simply Charmed

My Creative Time Grass stitched dies
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink on some edges
DCWV papers
CTMH papers




Submitted

Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

7 comments:

  1. Adorably CUTE Janis! Love them! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How simply adorable!!! And I bet you had so much fun creating this!! Really great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy - Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute project! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. This is just too cute. Love all the bright colors and characters. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Close to Nature" challenge.

    ReplyDelete