Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ahoy, Matey!

Today's Digi Card using past Mojo Monday Sketch


Miss Kate Cuttables Girl Pirate print and cut
My Favorite Things Zig Zag stitched rectangle dies
My Favorite Things stitched circle dies
Mojo Monday past sketch #438
Echo Park, Pirate's Life 6x6 paper pad
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink for some edges


:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

6 comments:

  1. This is darling! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the image you've used and the cute paper too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card! Love the designer paper you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Good luck :) Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete