Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bookmarks using Cricut Design Space & CTMH Inks & Stamps

I'm having an online only Close to My Heart party! Jen Armstrong​ is the CTMH consultant, and she'd love to help you earn free and discounted CTMH products too. Just comment here.

If you need to do some shopping and grab some things on your wish list, I'd love you to join in on the fun! Just use this link

SHOP HERE.... http://jenileigh.ctmh.com/

Be sure to click on JANIS'S FACEBOOK PARTY so your order will go toward my party sales. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what you create with your new CTMH goodies.



We are having fun, games, and prizes over at the Janis's Facebook Party EVENT page.
Join Facebook Party EVENT page here
https://www.facebook.com/events/371055876421496/376985969161820/

Thanks for shopping. HUGS!

---------

Today I used some of My Close To My Heart (CTMH) products to make some summery bookmarks.



  • Cricut Design Space - I searched for Labels and found this one that I liked.
  • I cut out 2 of the base (shadow) layers.
  • Scored one layer at 3/4" from the top and adhered that top section above the score line with the other base layer with glue. This will allow the bookmark to stick out of the book 3/4" which is nice because you can always see where your bookmark is instead of it sliding down between the pages (or falling out of your book completely).
  • For the front, I added some summer pattern paper
  • Searched again for Oval and found this one with a shadow layer. This was used on the front to mat my sentiment.
  • Close To My Heart stamp set "Happy Birds" for sentiment stamps
  • I added some magnetic tape to the inside pieces. This allows the bookmark to "grab" the page and not fall out of the book. 
  • CTMH inks used: Lagoon, Pear, & Cotton Candy
Hope you'll come play with us in the CTMH Facebook Event page. Don't forget to go do some shopping. Be sure to click on JOIN JANIS'S FACEBOOK PARTY when you shop!!

:) Janis

1 comment: