Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Girl Talk


Hi, Friends!
Today I have a GIRL TALK card to show you.
This was going to be a slumber party
invitation, but I could not find a stamp that said,
"Slumber Party," so I went with GIRL TALK.
Because you know,
Doggies are a girl's best friend.

Speaking of doggies,
you guys haven't seen pictures of our babies
in a long time.
Here ya go.





And here's my GIRL TALK card:



  • Silhouette ID# 44101 (little girl in robe)
  • My Creative Time 
    • "Loyal Friends" (doggie & Bones)
    • Stitched Grass
  • Timeless Twine "Raspberry Lemonade"
  • Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk"
  • Peachy Keen Stamps PK-531 "Simple Sallies assortment"
  • Papers:
    • Stampin' Up
    • Bazzill
    • Echo Park "Summer Bliss"
  • Foam squares (Royal Castle Shoppe)
  • White gel pen freckles and eyes
  • chalk
  • button from stash
Thank you so much for stopping by
to see what I'm up to.
Give your doggie some extra love today.
:) Janis

Submitted:
613 Avenue - create your own ch (see chart below, I chose pattern paper, die cut, solid color paper, buttons, baker's twine)
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - girls on projects
Sister Act - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - pink and green