Friday, July 18, 2014

Gift Purse (and another project - Legos!)

I know you guys think I craft all day long and don't do anything else with my time. But I really do have other interests. Another thing I love to do is build Lego buildings.  I'm working on the Cinema Palace 3 story building right now. I've got the first 2 floors completed and will probably start and finish the 3rd floor one day next week. Want to see?

First Floor...........



 

Second Floor...........



 


Now, back to our regularly scheduled paper craft project.....



This project is my "Clean and Simple" project for the week.
One cut. One metal die.
One ribbon. One magnet set. One ink.




Tim Holtz Walnut stain
My Creative Time Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow die
My Creative Time Scallop & Stitched Circle dies
Cardz TV Stamps "Picture This"
Magnets for closure (Royal Castle Shoppe)
Ribbon from stash
Silhouette ID# 46540 (purse)


Easy Peasy
Fill it with some candy or tissues or $$ and give
as a gift to someone special.

This is so easy, you could make a ton of them
in a short amount of time for party favors,
bridal party gifts,
place cards at a formal dinner, etc. So many ideas.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

Submitted:
The Squirrel and the Fox - ribbon and lace (ribbon handle and lacy-look bow)
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - buttons bows bling - any or all 3 (I chose bow)
Clear it Out - KISS Keep It Simple Silly
Creative Moments - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Wow great building! Cute purse! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty gift bags Janis.......Omgosh , I think its so so cool you like building with Lego, what an awesome cinema! I want to see More :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am loving your Lego movie theater Janis!! My son would get a kick out of it as he works at a theater, well until he leaves for college anyway. lol He will be welcomed back when he is home on holidays. I didn't even know Lego had buildings like this! I love, love your cute purse/treat bag Janis, it is so sweet!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super darling creations! LOVE that fun Lego theater and your purse is super sweet! LOVE the patterns you used and the bright colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Lego project, glad I am not the only one still into Legos around here! Cute project as well, thanks for the smile today. Now where are my Legos...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Lego project. Love the purse too. Great colors and very simple but lovely. Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out for our KISS Challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great creation, thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! I have some many cuts I have bought from Silhouette but get many ideas from post like yours...ok...must have this one...I have a purse I designed myself, but this will be great to add to my collection. Regarding the Lego...my mouth dropped....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete