|Project #88 of this year|
Hello! Thought I'd show you a TALL card I made today using CROCS RULE Cricut Lite Cartridge and Mary's FUN IN THE SUN Cardz TV Stamp set.
- Tall measures 9" x 8"... scored @ folded @ 4". This will fit into a #10 Business Size envelope.
- Pattern papers from Walmart's Spring paper stack
- Buttons from Joanns
- Croc in relaxing cut @ 3 1/4"
- Thread added for hammock ties
- Papers inked around the edges with brown Colorbox Chalk ink
- FUN IN THE SUN stamp set used for sentiment from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS
Have a fun day!
Janis, this is so stinkin' adorable!! I love Crocs Rule!! Have a great weekend, my friend!
adorable!! looks sunny where you are:-)
Looks like fun!! Love the card size.
Quite good view you have selected in this..Different thinking!
Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards
very cute card love it
Too Cute. Love the croc all chillaxin and everything.
How great! Oh how I yearn to be swinging gently in the breeze between those 2 palms! Mmmm...take me away!!! :) I love your tall card, it really measures up!! Hugs sweet Janis, hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo
Super cute, love the hammock! Really great colors! Hugs!
I love this card, Janis! Sooo cute! I am excited to do Disney Week with you! :) HL for short..lol (heather lynn hawk novinger)
Post a Comment