Thursday, March 29, 2012

Made in the Shade

Project #88 of this year
Hello! Thought I'd show you a TALL card I made today using CROCS RULE Cricut Lite Cartridge and Mary's FUN IN THE SUN Cardz TV Stamp set.

  • Tall measures 9" x 8"... scored @ folded @ 4". This will fit into a #10 Business Size envelope.
  • Pattern papers from Walmart's Spring paper stack
  • Buttons from Joanns
  • Croc in relaxing cut @ 3 1/4"
  • Thread added for hammock ties
  • Papers inked around the edges with brown Colorbox Chalk ink
  • FUN IN THE SUN stamp set used for sentiment from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS
Have a fun day!

9 comments:

  1. Janis, this is so stinkin' adorable!! I love Crocs Rule!! Have a great weekend, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! looks sunny where you are:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!! Love the card size.
    Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite good view you have selected in this..Different thinking!



    Plastic Gift Cards
    Cleaar Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card love it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Cute. Love the croc all chillaxin and everything.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great! Oh how I yearn to be swinging gently in the breeze between those 2 palms! Mmmm...take me away!!! :) I love your tall card, it really measures up!! Hugs sweet Janis, hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love the hammock! Really great colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Janis! Sooo cute! I am excited to do Disney Week with you! :) HL for short..lol (heather lynn hawk novinger)

    ReplyDelete