Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crocs Rule - Pucker Up!

Here's another Crocs Rule creations! I love this Cricut cartridge!

Project #70 of this year
Card base is white cardstock from Walmart.
Background papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" mat stack.
Fish stickers from stash.
Journal & Bracket punch used for sentiment matting.

Crocs Rule cartridge used for Croc cut @ 2".


Heart button & jewelry hemp from Hobby Lobby.
Sentiment stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Garden Greetings" set.


:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is too stinkin' cute! I love the papers you used, they're perfect! And that croc is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love what you did with the background papers. Love the heart button too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love it. Love the papers and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love it. Love the papers and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete