Friday, March 16, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Ch#7

If you are looking for the current 52 Tags Challenge, please scroll down to previous post or click the TAGS page tab at the top of this blog. 

Welcome to Mary's Cardz TV Stamps Ch#7 - "Let's Get Sketchy!" This challenge is open March 16, 17, and 18. For this challenge, create a card for any occasion, using the sketch shown below. You can turn the sketch to go any direction you'd like. Mary will be giving a set of stamps to the challenge winner!

Here is my take on this sketch...

Project #84 of this year
  • A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
  • Papers from Hobby Lobby BEACH stack, Stampin' Up, and Recollections
  • Journal brackets from Journal and Bracket combination punch
  • Pelican, cattails, grass, and waves all from LIFE IS A BEACH
  • Pelican cut @ 1 1/2" 
  • Stump & grass cut @ 2 1/2"
  • Wave border cut @ 1 1/2"
  • Sentiment stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" set

7 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors in this card and how you interpreted the sketch! Nice job:-)
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is amazing. I love the waves and the pelican. Reminds me of days at the beach when we would go on vacation when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo Summer's comin!!! This card really gets me in the mood...now Mother Nature just needs to get the memo hehe! I love those waves, so much fun! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and the new sketch for this weekend! Can't wait to play! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Janis. The bright colors you used make me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Janis! I love how you used the three waves to tie in with the sketch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I love it!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete