Saturday, March 3, 2012

Crocs Rule - Celebrate Spring!

Happy Weekend!
I am soooo loving my new Crocs Rule Lite cartridge! WOW! So many fun cuts on here. I'll be posting lots of projects this month using that cartridge.

Project #69 of this year
A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Card base is grey cardsstock.
Background papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" mat stack.
Ribbons from Joann's.
The corner punch is actually made using a 1 3/8" Stampin' Up Square punch.
Croc with Umbrella cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with foam squares for more dimension.


Sentiment from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Think Spring" set.



Have a fun weekend! :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the papers you chose! What a fun card!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the papers you chose! What a fun card!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cheerful card... he is so cute.. that's one lite cartridge i didn't get.. almost wish i had, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis,
    This is so cute, I have got to get my Crocs Rule out and use it!

    ReplyDelete