I love learning new ways to fold cards. What is your favorite card folding technique? Is it the
- TALL card
- Joy Fold
- Dangling Image Fold
- Paper Frame
- Gate Fold
- Multi-Gate Fold
To enter for a chance to win some Peachy Keen Stamps: (Anyone can enter, but to win you must have a USA shipping address.)
1. Make a NEW card (no back-links, please) with a fun fold & link your card below to your blog post direct link (not a general link to your whole blog)
2. Please include measurements and How To instructions on your post so I can make one like it too!
You may enter more than once,
but each entry must be a
NEW card with a
DIFFERENT fun fold!
That's it! I'd love you to include a link back here inviting others to play along.
The challenge will be open until NOON CST March 31st. Winner will be announced on Friday, April 1st. If you have trouble linking below, please leave a comment with your blog post link, name, and email so I can link it for you.
I'll go first! Here's my JOY FOLD CARD I made this afternoon.
- Images cut using Cricut cartridge LIVE SIMPLY
- Mushroom cut @ 3 1/2" using all Recollections solid papers
- Skunk cut @ 2 1/2" using same papers
- Sentiment "Sometimes I can be..." printed from computer using Minya Nouvelle font @ 16 pts. White sentiment paper cut @ 1 3/8" x 7/8". Black sentiment mat cut @ 1 1/2" x 1 1/8".
- Inside Sentiment "...such a little stinker" printed from computer using Minya Nouvelle font @ 16 pts. White sentiment paper cut @ 2 1/2" x 2 3/4". Black sentiment mat cut @ 2 3/4" x 3".
Joy Fold Card Instructions & Measurements:
Cardstock Base 7 3/4” x 4 1/4” Score @ 2 1/4”
Inside Fold Piece 7 1/4” x 3 1/2” Score @ 4”
Base Mat Sizes 2” x 4” (2 each) and 5” x 4” (1 each)
Inside Mat Sizes 3 3/4” x 3 1/4” (1 each) and 3 1/8” x 3 3/8” (2 each)
Make some sort of cut or stamped image adhered to the outside with foam tape so that it overlays with the inside fold piece that wraps around to the top and keeps the card closed.
One person will win (must have a USA shipping address) the PEACHY KEEN PK-642 BOY MATES FACE ASSORTMENT sponsored by PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!
I'm so excited & can't wait to see what you create! Good luck!!