Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #64

Today is Cricut Cardz Challenge #64!!  Yeah!  Our challenge is to make a bookmark using any cartridge and any colors.  

I used Cricut cartridge MICKEY & FRIENDS.  This tag is on page 116 and cut @ 4" using Recollections papers.  The "thumbs up" is the ICON cut on page 83 cut @ 2" also using Recollections papers.

I was really needing to make another bookmark, so this challenge came at a perfect time.  My Hello Kitty bookmark I made about a month or so ago got lost.  I think it must have fallen out of my book when leaving the gym.  (I usually read while riding the bike - makes time go by so much faster, and I don't even realize I'm exercising!)

Here are more bookmarks.  I made 7 of these little guys.  So cute!
Bookmark base if from LACY LABELS "Hello" cut @ 3 1/2".
Skunk page 61 from CREATE A CRITTER cut @ 2".
All solid papers from Recollections.
Glittered bookmark background paper from DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack.
Ribbon and Rhinestone noses from stash.  I ran out of staples... arghhh.... I'll have to wait to staple the rest of the ribbons to the top of the bookmarks. 



Be sure and come play with us!  CLICK HERE to go to CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE and play along. We'd love to see the bookmarks you create. 

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! i love the stinky ones lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I especially love the skunkie noses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the thumbs up!! And I so love my little stinky skunk bookmark with the cute blingy nose!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooooo Cute!! Love the bling!! Nice job on this weeks challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. I hope to get a chance to play along this week. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bookmarks are adorable! I just love the thumbs up....such an encouraging icon! Love Mr. Skunk too! I am so glad you are enjoying Lacy Labels cart...it is a nice Lite cartridge! Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bookmarks are so "stinkin" cute! Love how you decorated their noses!

    Connie DT2

    ReplyDelete