Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Woofing You a Great Day

Hello, friends!

I actually colored a stamped image. LOL
I don't do that too often.
This time I used colored pencils.



Stamp set for image and sentiment from Pink & Main

Pattern papers also from Pink & Main

Colored pencils

Scallop & circle dies

Foam tape to adhere image

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Youd did a great job coloring
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, this is such an adorable card! I love that pup and the strips of paw print, too. Fun!

    ReplyDelete