Thursday, January 13, 2022

Goodreads Reading Challenge

Hi, friends!
Every year I set up a reading goal. Do you love to read? Find me on Goodreads, and friend request me. You may be reading some books I'd love to add to my "To Read" list.

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Janis has read 1 book toward her goal of 24 books.
hide

My reading goal this year is 24 books.
In the past I've had more ambitious goals, but I decided to keep it small, no stress, and then if I read more.... great!

I'll post the books I'm reading, and you can find them all in the MY BOOKSHELF tab at the top of my blog.

Update coming soon!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis I have just read The Postscript Murders by Elly Griffiths. I like a good Murder Mystery. The two Thursday Murder Club books by Richard Osman are good too. They are set in a retirement village. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete