Tuesday, January 4, 2022

January 2022 Refrigerator Calendar

Hello my friends!
I thought I'd share with you the refrigerator magnets I made for January. This is one of my favorite things to do each month.

For January, I decided to use penguins. They are in top hats and canes for celebrating the new year, and the penguins make me think of cold weather that January supplies us.
 

It was fun paper piecing all the penguins.
Our house is for sale, so whenever we have a showing booked, I add one of the house magnets (beside the word January) to that day as well for a reminder.


The penguins are from the Cricut library.
They are cut at 4" tall.
House, days of the week, & month title from the Silhouette library.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis this is a gorgeous calendar. I just love those cute penguins. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete