Monday, June 17, 2019

Welcome Home & Crafting Happiness Challenge #1

New challenge blog!
No design team for this one. Just me, and Monday weekly challenges.
I'm using a free inlinkz account, so entries are limited to 50.
If I find we reach that limit before the week is over,
we'll work something out for that. Maybe at that time limit entries to one or something.
Hope you'll bookmark the site, and come play along.

Crafting Happiness Challenge #1

Create a 3D card and / or Decorative Envelope with Liner

Friends of our's from our Alaska life recently moved to the lower 48 down to Texas. Woo-Hoo! Not close to South Carolina, but a whole lot closer than it is to Alaska. Here's a Welcome Home card we mailed to them this month using a Lori Whitlock box card style card.


This looks a little intimidating, but it was easy as pie to assemble.


Rellections & Cricut cardstock
Some pieces adhered with foam tape for dimension

I didn't re-size the cut file when I opened it in the Silhouette Design software, and found I didn't have an envelope quite big enough for it. No problem! I made one with my Envelope Punch Board. I love that thing. I need to use it more often. I also made a little envelope liner with some pretty pattern paer just for kicks and grins.

I used a metal die to cut out a rounded cornered rectangle to adhered to the back for our message, and a stamp, Welcome Home, from Cardz TV Stamps, Simply Said set. I'm so sorry I forgot to take a photo of that before we wrote on it and all signed it.


This took no time at all to create, and I love how it turned out.
Thanks for visiting!
Have a blessed day.
:) Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy (Facebook)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect that your friends were absolutely thrilled with this fabulous card, beautifully made.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete