Sunday, June 2, 2019

Blast from the Past



Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to all who have served
and are currently serving.
We appreciate you!

To all of you graduating this year,
Congratulations!
You did it!

The card I want to show you today was created
with 3 different Silhouette Online Store files
and some number cuts using a font already
on my computer (Comic Sans) 
and the Silhouette Software.

My card design was inspired by one of 
Cardz TV.

Here are the files I used:





Here is my step card.




The happy graduate and the top layer of the award ribbon
were both adhered with foam squares from
the Royal Castle Shoppe.

Sentiments from Cardz TV Stamps:
Happy Days
It's All About You

Pattern papers from K&Co.
Solid papers from Stampin' Up & Bazzill.

Peachy Keen Stamps "Simple Sallies" for face.

I love it!
I can see me using that Award Ribbon on a lot of
different projects.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

All Cricut Galleria (Facebook Group)
Pause Dream Enjoy  (Facebook Page)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable graduation card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete