Sunday, June 16, 2019

Cheers! Happy Father's Day!


Lori Whitlock cut file, Silhouette #294797
Carta Bella 6x6 pad, Gone Camping
Recollections cardstock

Funny story....
A couple weeks ago, I restocked all of my cardstock.
I chose Recollections and ordered it from Amazon.
Since I use a ton of Black and White cardstock,
I ordered 100 sheets of each.
Accidentally, I ordered the 110 lb.
So, I ordered again, this time choosing 100 sheets of each in the 65 lb.
And again, I ordered the wrong thing for the white.
I accidentally ordered the Shimmering white.
Here we go one more time. 
Back to Amazon and ordered 100 sheets of white cardstock 65 lb.
I should be good for white and black for a while. LOL

Side Note: The 110 lb will NOT feed through my printer to use with print and cut images. The Shimmer 65 lb will feed through, and prints well (although seems dull), but the Silhouette Cameo can't recognize the registration marks on the Shimmering White.


Thanks for visiting!
Have a blessed day.
:) Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy (Facebook)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Father's Day project! Will have to remember this file next time.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete