Saturday, June 1, 2019

Blast from the Past


Hi, Crafters!

Today's blast from the past project is a great cut and fold.
No glue required on this one.
Everything slips into slots to adhere.
However, I did add a little glue to the roof
just so it wouldn't fall off when moving my
project around.

I used Silhouette Online Store ID# 8567.


Instead of cutting out the roll paper for this project that came with the cut, instead I used the Washi Tape metal die from My Craft Spot and rolled it. I used the same ivory paper as I did for the birdhouse base, but turned it over and inked the other side with Stampin' Up Perfect Plum ink.


I used the same technique for the flowers.
Same ivory paper as the birdhouse base.
Turned it over.
Inked the other side with SU Perfect Plum ink.
Pressed out the dies with my Cuttlebug.
Rolled.
Added flowers to the bottom corner of the birdhouse base.


Love it!
Especially loved the tabs that slid into a slot 
to bring it all together without any glue.


  • Silhouette Online Store ID# 8567
  • My Craft Spot Washi Tape & Rolled Roses dies
  • Stampin' Up Perfect Plum ink
  • Hobby Lobby "Rue de Fleur" textured cardstock paper pack
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Stain for inking around edges of the roof


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
:) Janis

All Cricut Galleria (Facebook Group)
Pause Dream Enjoy  (Facebook Page)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the flowers!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project. Love the paper and roses.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete