Saturday, June 8, 2019

PAWS-itively the Best

Hi, friends!
Today's card I'm sharing with you is one of my favorite ones I've made recently. I love the colors and the pattern papers. (Psssttt.... I got some new pattern papers, ribbon, sequins, etc. I'm just tickled pink right now. It's been so long since I've re-stocked my cardstock and pattern papers and embellishments. In fact - over a year since I've done a true re-stocking. Happy dance!)


Isn't he ca-ute?!!

Silhouette cut file #168253 (Doodlebug Design)
Doggie paper pieced and adhered with foam tape

Echo Park 6x6 - A Dog's Tail
Recollections Black cardstock
Stampin' Up stitched circle die
Green sequins
Black gingham ribbon



Mojo Monday sketch (now hosted at Poetic Artistry's blog!)
Sketch #517 (with dimensions)
I altered the dimensions a tad for my card.


Cardz TV Stamps, Critter Punnies
(sentiment on the inside of the card)



Thanks for visiting!
Have a blessed day.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Too cute! Love the papers and the adorable little dog!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply darling. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete