Oh my gosh! I am having so much fun making tags lately. I can't wait to tell you about this one today!
- Silhouette ID# Tag 25285
- Miss Kate Cuttables Witch (print and cut)
- Metal Dies for all background pattern paper layers - Craftin Desert Divas Pocket Pieces HI dies
- Sequins "Trick or Treat" - Craftin Desert Divas
- Baker's Twine (left over from Stampin' Up project kit)
- Orange shimmery see-through ribbon - Dollar Tree
- Kraft cardstock for tag base
- Stampin' Up Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper for tag base
- Other pattern papers from scraps (Doodlebug Designs)
- Wicked sentiment - Stampin' Up "Seasonal Snapshot 2015" stamp set (ON SALE 15% OFF!)
- Foam tape to adhere witch to tag for dimension
Cut it Up - Halloween Tags + die cut
Dies R Us - Halloween + die cut
Crazy 4 Challenges - Costumes
Naughty or Nice - Feeling Witchy
And now for the WINNER!
Thank you all so much for hopping along with us over the weekend in our Fall Thrills and Halloween Chills Blog Hop! We had a lot of fun putting the hop together and enjoyed all your comments! I asked my husband, Tom, to pick a number between 1 and 73 for the winner, and he picked #72, Linda Hott!
Don't forget to go shopping for 15% off Stampin' Up stamps!