Happy Tuesday! I have another fun size card to share with you today. It's a cute 4x4 square card.
- Miss Kate Cuttables - Jack-o-Lantern
- I didn't use the outline shape for the top layer. I liked it better without it. That's one of the great things about Miss Kate Cuttables. Not only do you get easy layering pieces, but you also can pick and choose which layers you want to use or if you want to use the print 'n' cut version - all for the same price. Love it!
- Leaves - Sizzix metal die cuts (Tim Holtz)
- Wisteria Wonder & Basic Black Stampin' Up cardstock along with their Happy Hauntings Designer Series paper.
- Sentiment from Paper Pumpkin's September kit
Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!