Friday, October 23, 2015

PDE Linky Party - TREATS

Hi, everyone. I'm so glad you are here. I enjoy our visits and your comments.

Today starts a brand new theme at PDE Linky Party and it's TREATS! This can be ANY kind of treats. Homemade dog treats; treats for Santa; a new crafty TREAT you bought yourself and made a project with; Halloween treats for the kids.... anything! I decided to go with a Halloween treat for my design team post.


When I saw this cut file in the Silhouette store, I giggled. That skeleton's smile is goofy, and I love it.
  • Sil ID# 100331 Skeleton Box
  • Orange tulle and ribbon from stash
  • Spider from the Dollar store .... ewww.... creepy.... which reminds me. Bonnie got a lot of critters like this that day - bugs, spiders, snakes - and I forgot she dropped one of her snakes between the seats. That is going to scare the boogers out of me if I don't remember to go find where it went and get it out of there.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Submitted:

Hop over to PDE Linky Party and link up your TREATS projects!



See you tomorrow!

3 comments: