Hey! What's up? Today starts a brand new linky party at PDE Linky Party and the theme is Anything Goes. That's right! Anything you create works: cooking, decorations, scrapbooking, card making, crochet, paper mache.... anything!
I've got most of my crafty goodness packed up, but was able to pull out a print and cut bicycle to make a card for today.
- Print and Cut bicycle from Silhouette store
- Fiskars grass border punch - layered, inked and adhered with pop dots for dimension
- Fence with pink shadow from Silhouette store
- Sunshine & shadow from Cricut Doodlecharms (love this sun) - with some added sequin flowers
- Cardz TV Stamps for sentiment on inside
Thanks for stopping by!
What a cute and fun scene you have created Janis. Love the bike.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana DT Sister
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
I love the shape of that retro bike
Pretty card!!! LOVE the scene! :)
A very pretty card!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Crafting With Creative M
Post a Comment