Thursday, September 13, 2012

Teddy Bear Parade Fun (Cricut Lite)

Cricut Cardz Ch# 116 "Create Feature"... HERE
CTVS DT Ch#14 "Happy Holiday~Pick One"... HERE
Cut It Up Ch#1 "Anything Goes"... HERE
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 36 "Music"... HERE

So... What's up with you today?
I have spent the past few days cutting out Teddy Bears from the new Cricut Lite Cartridge, "Teddy Bear Parade". 


See all my little bear pieces all nicely turned into stickers using my Xyron?
I love my Xyron!


Do you have any idea how many bears this is?
49! I'm going to be busy!

I have really enjoyed using the Cricut Craft Room with my new E2 machine. Wow. It's so nice to have such control on the cuts. I love that I can maneuver the pieces to cut around on the mat with such precision. Below is a screen shot of some of the pieces I cut on a 12"x12" black cardstock. I decided to cut all the black pieces at one time to save paper. This is awesome! 



 Have you guys seen or already purchased this cartridge? If you haven't seen it yet, or still debating whether you should get it or not... Here's some enabling photos taken from the Cricut.com site.



Digital Trifold... HERE

I'm having a TEDDY BEAR PARADE BLOG HOP the first Saturday in November. It will start right here on my blog and hop along to 10 more of my friends. There will be LOTS of blog candy and the Grand Prize is going to be the Teddy Bear Parade Lite Cartridge to one lucky winner! Don't worry. I'll remind you again closer to the time of the hop.

That's it for now. I'm off to piece together some more bears. These are so much fun! I can't wait to get them all together and start making projects with them.

Have a BEARY fun day!
:) Janis

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, count me in! This cartridge looks adorable, it's so on my wish list:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love it Have a stack like this just waiting for me to piece together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got this...I've already made 10 cards...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this cart on Saturday and sraered playing with it last night. It is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Cartridge too! You have your work cut out for you! What sized bears did you cut? The smallest I have done is 2 inches and that is pretty small!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like so much fun Janis! I'll be back for the blog hop :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you work! I do things very similar when I am cutting a lot out and I love the cricut craftroom :o) That cartridge is on our list of must haves, especially after Caleb saw it :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't seen this cart before. It's great. Love your project

    ReplyDelete