Stampin' Blends Available November 1st! janislewis.stampinup.net

Friday, September 7, 2012

Cut It Up Ch#1: Anything Goes!

PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES DESIGN TEAM CALL... HERE

I have 3 posts going live today! Please make sure you see them all because there's BLOG CANDY afoot!

CTVS DT Ch#14 "Happy Holiday~Pick One"... HERE
Cut It Up Ch#1 "Anything Goes"... You are HERE
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 36 "Music"... HERE

Happy Friday, everyone. I am proud and honored to say that I am a part of the new Design Team for a brand new challenge blog, CUT IT UP CHALLENGES



At Cut It Up Challenges you will find a brand new challenge every other Friday (starting TODAY) with various themes + a DIE CUT.  The Die Cut can be Manual or Electronic and may include the use of your Cricut, Silhouette, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, or any other type of Die Cutting.

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1


 Cut It Up Challenges Ch#1: ANYTHING GOES!
Make any kind of paper project and remember to include a DIE CUT somewhere!
Challenge Begins: Friday, Sept 7th @ 5am EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, Sept 19th @ Noon EST
Prize: See challenge post for details :)


Cut It Up Challenges Ch#1 Prize Bundle
Here's my project for our very first challenge:


Project # 392 of this year
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • All pattern papers from Hobby Lobby's "Cheekee Monkey" paper stack
  • Brown mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Yellow stripe mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Brown image mat cut @ 3 7/8" x 3 5/8"
  • Green leaves image mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Lion cut using Cricut Craft Room and my new Cricut E2 and taking full advantage of the FREE "Life's A Party" cartridge available in the Cricut Craft Room last week (when I actually created this card). Lion is cut @ 3 1/2".
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Critter Captions" for sentiment and using Studio G white ink from Walmart.
  • Dew Drops are from The Robin's Nest and are the Cherry Chocolate bottle.
  • Lion adhered with an ACTION WOBBLE from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe

Action Wobble in ACTION!!
CARDZ TV STAMPS
"Critter Captions" 
 
Be sure and come play with us!
 Cut It Up Challenges Ch#1: ANYTHING GOES!

BLOG CANDY!!
Would you like to win a sample of 2 Action Wobbles to try out?
All you have to do is:
  1. Leave me a comment on this post letting me know you entered the Cut It Up Challenges Ch#1: ANYTHING GOES!
  2. Leave me a comment on this post letting me know you are a FOLLOWER of  Cut It Up Challenges  and a FOLLOWER of my blog, Pause Dream Enjoy.
I'll announce the winner of the sample pack of 2 Action Wobbles HERE on my blog, Pause Dream Enjoy, on Friday, Sept 21st.


Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

14 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Looks like it was fun to make!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this card is so adorable! That little lion is too cute and the sentiment is great!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! You used such great papers and the lion is adorable! And he's even cuter on an action wobble! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, this is really cute!! I love the colors and that super cute lion on the action wobble!! How fun!! :) Glad to have you on the team!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis, I love this cute little lion. The choice of paper really makes the image stand out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love that little lion! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stinkin' cute lion!! You are pinned on my new Cut It Up Challenge blog board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little lion is so precious! I'm now following you and made a card especially for Cut It Up Challenge #1. I'm following them. too! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card Janis!! the background paper fits so perfectly with your lion:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute lion. I just became a follower of cut it up and have followed you for a while. Hope t link up to the challenge soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, definitely have to try making one of those sometime!!! Following Brenda's lead and pinning all our projects to my Cut It Up board :)
    DT Sister Hugs,
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!!! The lion is so so cute and it wobbles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to get into action wobbles. They are so cute and I have yet to try them out! Love your card and how it is on an action wobble and I love the sentiment! So happy to be on the DT with you, Janis!!

    ReplyDelete