Friday, September 21, 2012

PDE Ch# 38: RECESS

Welcome to Friday! I have 3 challenge posts going live today. Be sure and check them out. 

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 38: Recess... You are HERE
Cardz TV Stamps DT Ch#15: Bling... HERE
Cut It Up Ch#2: Photo Inspiration... HERE (will post live at 5am)

Don't you just love Fridays? Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Question: 
What was your favorite thing to play at School RECESS?
Ch# 38: RECESS
Create any type of project with a PLAY theme.
(jumping rope, bike riding, chasing butterflies or frogs, swing sets, slides, hopscotch, kickball.... anything you PLAYED as a kid)

I used to love RECESS! We played chase, jumped rope, freeze tag, kick ball, all sorts of things. Here is my creation for this challenge. I made another tag. For all of the challenges at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges this year, I'm making Elegant Edges tags and then putting them all together with a binding ring for a mini book. I always answer the question each week on the back of the tag after decorating the front with the assigned theme. At the end of the year, I'll have a 52 page mini book!

Project # 399 of this year
  • ELEGANT EDGES Tag base "Swirl 2" p. 39 cut @ 4 1/2" using Oblong and Shadow features
  • Fiskars GRASS punch
  • Peachy Keen PK-754 Critter Faces Set A medium
  • EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS cut @ 4"; Outfit, hair and jump rope p. 31
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Brew HaHa" stamp set for sentiment
I thought that "the daily GRIND" was so funny with this. She's working HARD to play every day. LOL

Come play with us! Make any type of project with a PLAY theme. You can enter below or at the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges blog. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Janis!!
    I sent you an email yesterday...hope you got it :)
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing was to swing on the bars. And to play four square and tether ball. Pretty much all of recess was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Cute!!Adorable!!I jumped rope but not double dutch...remember...I would always fall..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete