Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mr. Bones

Project # 408 of this year
Good morning!
This is one of those cards that just makes me smile. I love it.
I took Mary's (Cardz TV) idea of putting a sentiment on a bone. Isn't that cute?
Tom took me to Michael's the other day and I got this fun Halloween paper. I wanted to use it on my card, even though my card is not a Halloween card. 


This paper pad is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2 and it cost $5.99 from Michael's, but I got it at 50% off, so I thought that was very cool!


I also got this ribbon from Michael's for about a dollar. Pretty, isn't it?
I decided to add a couple of tiny buttons
to the top in this picture

Here are all the details on my card:
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Black mat cut @ 4" x 2 1/8"
  • Purple mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 2"
  • Tiny buttons from Hobby Lobby
  • Gingham ribbon sent from a friend as a surprise in the mail! (I love gingham anything, especially ribbon!)
  • Googlie Eyes from Michaels (they are stickers)
  • Ribbon from Michaels
  • Grass is Fiskars PUNCH
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Fence p. 78 cut @ 1.486 height using E2 and Cricut Craft Room
  • CREATE A CRITTER 2 Dog p. 50 cut @ 3 1/2" (only 2 cuts! easy!)
  • CREATE A CRITTER Bone p. 34 cut @ 1.167 height (E2 & CCR)
  • Cardz TV Stamps "Oct. 31st" stamp set for the sentiment 
Cardz TV Stamps 
"Oct. 31st"
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy our day. :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. So cute...love that little dog! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGEE!!! I love that little dog!! He is just so cute! and i love the papers you used!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the papers you used, and that ribbon is so pretty. You got a great deal on them:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love this puppy and the Mr. Bones title. very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack