|Project # 408 of this year|
This is one of those cards that just makes me smile. I love it.
I took Mary's (Cardz TV) idea of putting a sentiment on a bone. Isn't that cute?
Tom took me to Michael's the other day and I got this fun Halloween paper. I wanted to use it on my card, even though my card is not a Halloween card.
This paper pad is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2 and it cost $5.99 from Michael's, but I got it at 50% off, so I thought that was very cool!
I also got this ribbon from Michael's for about a dollar. Pretty, isn't it?
|I decided to add a couple of tiny buttons |
to the top in this picture
Here are all the details on my card:
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Black mat cut @ 4" x 2 1/8"
- Purple mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 2"
- Tiny buttons from Hobby Lobby
- Gingham ribbon sent from a friend as a surprise in the mail! (I love gingham anything, especially ribbon!)
- Googlie Eyes from Michaels (they are stickers)
- Ribbon from Michaels
- Grass is Fiskars PUNCH
- PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Fence p. 78 cut @ 1.486 height using E2 and Cricut Craft Room
- CREATE A CRITTER 2 Dog p. 50 cut @ 3 1/2" (only 2 cuts! easy!)
- CREATE A CRITTER Bone p. 34 cut @ 1.167 height (E2 & CCR)
- Cardz TV Stamps "Oct. 31st" stamp set for the sentiment
|Cardz TV Stamps |
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy our day. :) Janis