Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holidays

Project #362 of this year
Kraft card base.
Background papers from DCWV Winter mat stack from about 2 years ago.
3 BIRDS ON PARADE for Birdie hanging lights cut @ 3 1/2" page 44.
I cheat a little with these cartridge cuts. I usually cut out the birdies in yellow for the base instead of black so I don't have to add those skinny little legs on them later. But them the eyes come out yellow too, so I will either color them in with a black sharpie or put googlie eyes on them as I did here. Love my googlie eyes!
Ribbon from Michael's.
"Happy Holidays" stamp from K Andrew Designs "Winter Wishes" set.


Have a Happy Holiday! :) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Super duper adorable! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is insanely adorable! I am in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Janis:) I always have trouble cutting out those little legs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute Janis. I love the 3 Birds on parade cartridge. Safe travels my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Just cut out my first cut with this cartridge. love your shortcut...it worked perfectly! Adorable card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack