Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Joy

Project #382 of this year
A good friend of mine was so generous to send me some Cricut Imagine cuts! She knows I'm hoping to get one in January, and she asked if I wanted to play with some of the cuts. I said YES! So she sent me several. They are soooo pretty! I can't wait to get my Imagine. If any of you guys have an Imagine, PLEASE leave me a comment with a link to your blog or YouTube channel so I can see what you've made and get ideas. 

A2 size card ( 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" )
Solid papers from Recollections.
Background blue paper from DCWV Winter Combo mat stack.
Corners cut from STORYBOOK p. 59 cut @ 1".


Stocking cut from CRICUT IMAGINE, SNOW ANGEL cart.


"Joy" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps "Home For Christmas" set.


This is my submission for


For this challenge you are to make a project, any kind of project, using the stocking cut on the Jolly Holidays Lite cartridge.  If you don't have that cartridge any stocking cut will do. 


:) Janis