Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Monday, December 5, 2011

Warm Wishes for a Merry December

Project #249 of this year
It's the first Monday of the month! You know what that means! It's time for my challenge blog, Paper Playtime, to have a Cricut Creations challenge starting today. 

For Ch#62 
Make any Cricut project with the theme of 
HOLIDAYS and add BUTTONS to it! 

Easy Peasy! Everybody loves buttons on their projects. :)

Here are the details for my card above:
A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") with Red cardstock base from Stampin' Up.
Background papers are from a Holiday paper swap I participated in and was not told which company created them.
Ribbon from Stampin' Up.
Button & Jute from Joann's.
Wood Stove cut from COUNTRY LIFE @ 4" on page 62.


"Warm Wishes" from K Andrew Designs "Winter Wishes" set.


I hope you'll pop over to PAPER PLAYTIME and enter this challenge with us! You'll love what the Design Team has created to inspire you! I LOVE my Design Team! Everyone is so created and has such a loving heart.

OR, you can enter this challenge directly from here! It will auto-magically show up here and at Paper Playtime no matter which place you decide to enter. :)

Warm Wishes :) Janis
...


4 comments:

  1. this is darling Janis! perfect sentiment for this cut!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...as a matter of fact...I am going to "borrow" this one! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Janis. I just finished a card that fits this challenge so I am going to play along. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging the wood stove die cut Janis! I like that you used this because it brings back memories of ours as a kid. Except we would get yelled at for not putting wood in it and letting the fire go out. Eek! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack