Monday, December 5, 2011

52 Tags In 2012 Series


So many of you have been requesting the 52Q to start up again. As promised to you all, we will resume the 52Q in January 2012. This new series will have a little bit of a different format, but will still be a weekly series with the idea to add to this project once a week for 52 weeks (the entire year of 2012).

Here's a sneak peek of what my 52 Tags in 2012 mini album is looking like.

I will have more information on this coming soon.

I've added a Page Tab to the top of my blog where you can check important updates and useful information on the 52 Tags in 2012 Series.

Just wanted to let you know we will get started again with this in January 2012!

Start brainstorming about your TAG book!

Hugs! :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. What's a tag book? Is it like my punch book? You've got me curious now. I can hardly wait to find out more about this.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow can't wait to see what you come up with BTW Tag you it..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete