Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

WITCHES BREW

CLICK HERE or scroll down to see a chicken card posted earlier today. :)
#225
Today I was able to hop around blogland for a little while visiting some of my favorite Challenge Blogs and see what they have going on. You guys know I love entering challenges, but lately have not been able to as much as I would like.  Would you like to see a list of some of the Challenge Blogs I like to play along with? CLICK HERE or use the Page Tab section under my blog name header and choose the "CHALLENGE BLOGS I ENJOY" tab.  I've got a link to my own Challenge Blog there too - PAPER PLAYTIME. I'm mainly interested in challenge blogs that let me use my Cricut. If you know of one I don't know about, PLEASE leave me a comment with a link for it on this post! That would be some BREWING good fun. :)

Photobucket
I'd love it if you would visit my CHALLENGE BLOG, PAPER PLAYTIME!

Today's card was specifically made to meet the challenge requirements for the following blogs:
1.  Crafting For All Seasons #8 - use the BINGO grid to pick your challenge elements. I chose Buttons, Stitching, & Flowers


2. Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes. Enough said! Love me some Anything Goes!
3. Lil' Red Wagon Ch# 96 - Border Punches. I used my Martha Stewart *Goo punch.

Have a BREWING good Loooooong weekend!  We will be watching the USC GAMECOCKS football game tomorrow! GO COCKS!!  :) Janis
RECIPE:
  1. Cardstock base is awesome double-sided paper from ECHO PARK "Happy Halloween" kit
  2. Black gingham ribbon from Joann's
  3. Button & *flower from stash
  4. Purple strip punched with Martha Stewart's *Goo border punch
  5. The black rectangle with faux white stitching around it is a leftover cutout from a previous card. Sorry - don't know what cart it came from. It's the cutout inside part of a frame.
  6. HAPPY HAUNTINGS Cricut cartridge for "Witches Brew" page 58 cut @ 2" with Shadow feature. Keypad overlay Row 4, Column 1.
  7. HAPPY HAUNTINGS Cauldron page 49 cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 2. The Cauldron is adhered with pop dots for more dimension.