Hi! It's time again for another Link Up the Love Party with K Andrew! The Link Up the Love Party is a great way to meet new bloggers and find inspiration from amazing projects!
- Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 9/20 to Tuesday 9/27. Winners announced 10/3.
- Grab the Getting Cricky blinky and post on your blog's sidebar
- Be a follower of Getting Cricky
- Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to Getting Cricky
- Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog for HALLOWEEN
- Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
- Spread the word so everyone can join in!
- You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up
- If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!
I'd like to show you guys one of my FAVORITE Halloween cards I've made lately! I used my fav black, gingham ribbon (I love gingham), and different sized buttons (I love buttons)... and an adorable image from Prairie Fairy along with a cool sentiment stamp from one of K Andrew Designs' stamp sets called "Fashionable Friends".
|#237 using Prairie Fairy Design Digi Image|
A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Pattern paper from Echo Park's "Happy Halloween" paper kit.
Digi Image from Prairie Fairy Designs and colored the old-fashion way with Crayola Markers & Crayons. :) The sentiment stamp is from K Andrew Designs' "Fashionable Friends" stamp set. Here's a close-up of that....
And here is a look at all the stamps in this set....
Getting Cricky's Link Up Party: Giveaway!
Getting Cricky's Link Up Party: Giveaway! A FULL year subscription to the best scrappy magazine out there: Creating Keepsakes for TWO lucky followers who Link up and play correctly. Winners will be announced October 3rd so make sure you go back to Getting Cricky see if you won!!!! Remember, if you don't claim your prize within ONE week, it goes back in to the pot!
I can't believe we are getting toward the end of September already. The leaves here are pretty colors and falling down. This morning we woke up to a FABULOUS surprise... the tops of the mountains have SNOW on them! Yeah! What a glorious day! That means the countdown for snowfall here has begun. We will watch the snow build up on the mountain tops and slowly come down the mountain. It's fun and exciting. I can't WAIT for the snow to begin fluttering down here.
Have a FANG-tastic day! :) Janis