Monday, September 19, 2011

So Many Hats, So Little Time

#246
Good morning all my bloggy friends!
Sometimes we (okay I) get carried away with "stuff" on my card.  This card is just to show us all that we do not need a lot of "stuff" to make a cute card. 
RECIPE:
  • Card base is paper from Echo Park "Happy Halloween" kit
  • Green webby border is a sticker from the same Echo Park pack
  • HAPPY HAUNTINGS Witch hat page 54 cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 7.
  • Card inked with black StazOn ink around the edges
  • K Andrew Designs "FASHIONABLE FRIENDS" stamp set for sentiment, "So Many Hats, So Little Time!"


Thank you all for Hopping with us over the weekend in the GETTING CRICKY monthly Blog Hop!  The winner of my CARD and a Card Kit to make another one like it is....
......wait for it....

Sherrie K of Sherrie Scraps With Passion!

Congratulations! Please email me your USA mailing address to
janis at slowar dot com
I need to hear from you within the week or I'll have a draw a new winner.

Have a fun day! Be sure and pop over to the Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook page and post a pic on the wall of what you are working on lately - don't forget to leave a link to your blog too!
:) Janis

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like the "theme." And I like the simplicity. Great Janis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sherrie! Super cute hat card!! Love that sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sherri!!!
    I love your card, the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sherrie!! Janis, this card is so adorable! You are so darn creative thinking outside the box with the stamps! This is so fun and fabulous and festive! Love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sherrie! And I love this card its adorable and I to agree that you dont need a lot of stuff to make a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you simply decorated card. Your right we don't need to add so much stuff to a card to make it look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sherrie! i have this stamp set from Kristal and this hats stamp is one of my favorites on the sheet! So cute with a witch's hat! Great idea Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and what a good idea!
    hugs
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahoo....so excited to have won!! Thanks so much:) I will be emailing you with my info.

    Super cute card! So fun:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete