Good morning all my bloggy friends!
Sometimes we (okay I) get carried away with "stuff" on my card. This card is just to show us all that we do not need a lot of "stuff" to make a cute card.
- Card base is paper from Echo Park "Happy Halloween" kit
- Green webby border is a sticker from the same Echo Park pack
- HAPPY HAUNTINGS Witch hat page 54 cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 7.
- Card inked with black StazOn ink around the edges
- K Andrew Designs "FASHIONABLE FRIENDS" stamp set for sentiment, "So Many Hats, So Little Time!"
Thank you all for Hopping with us over the weekend in the GETTING CRICKY monthly Blog Hop! The winner of my CARD and a Card Kit to make another one like it is....
......wait for it....
Sherrie K of Sherrie Scraps With Passion!
Congratulations! Please email me your USA mailing address to
janis at slowar dot com
I need to hear from you within the week or I'll have a draw a new winner.
Have a fun day! Be sure and pop over to the Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook page and post a pic on the wall of what you are working on lately - don't forget to leave a link to your blog too!