Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome, Wyatt!

#226
 We welcomed our second grandbaby, WYATT, into the family August 31. I wanted to make a baby card but am so sick of "baby" looking cards. LOL  So I pulled out DINOSAUR TRACKS.


All the letter stickers are from ECHO PARK's "Happy Halloween" kit.


Have a fun, long weekend. I hope your football team wins!  Let's Go Gamecocks!
:) Janis
RECIPE:
  1. Tall Card 9" x 8" and scored @ 4" (This will fit into a #10 Business Size envelope)
  2. All papers from these packs: K&Co Primary Decorative pack, K&Co Suzy Ultman's Lion Sleeps, and  K&Co Cuddle Bug
  3. Buttons, ribbon & hemp from stash (Joann's)
  4. DINAOSAUR TRACKS Dipold page 45 cut @ 3"; keypad overlay Row 3, Column 2
  5. Dinosaur purple mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 2 1/8"
  6. Dinosaur green star mat cut @ 3 1/2"  x 1 7/8"
  7. Welcome purple mat cut @ 3 3/8" x 5 3/8"
  8. Welcome multi-colored star mat cut @ 3 1/8" x 5 1/8"
  9. All letter stickers from *Echo Park "Happy Halloween" kit

5 comments:

  1. Nice card for a new grand son! Congratulations! I just love those buttons! Dinosaur is dinomite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!!! I just love all those stars and stripes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know he had been born yet, congratulations Janis. Our grandsons are going to be 9 days apart. My grandson Silas will be born September 9th, his mom is being induced. Well he will be born on the 8th here since they are 14 hours ahead of us, lol, too weird, I think he should have two birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card.. I agree -i like to spice up the card instead of the stork... :0 LOVE this cartridge too! just got it. parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love it and congratulations on your new grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete