Welcome to Flaunt It Fridays Cricut Cut Challenge & Blog Hop! Woo-Hoo!
This week we challenge you to make a crafting project using Cricut Cartridge PAPER DOLL DRESS UP and the cuts Raggedy Ann and / or Raggedy Andy on pages 36 and 37 as shown below:
I challenged myself this year to make all type of different crafting projects, not just cards. Although I will say, I LOVE MAKING CARDS!!
I decided to make our Bonnie a door sign for her room.
I cut out both Raggedy Ann and Andy at 4 1/2" using papers from Recollections.
The background paper is from Recollections ALL GIRL stack.
And their faces are PEACHIFIED!
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-531 Simple Sallies Face Assortment.
The ribbon is actually left over from my Christmas ribbons. It's pink and pretty, so who cares that it has snowflakes on it?
For my 2nd project for the HOP,
we were asked to make a project using any other cut from the same PAPER DOLL DRESS UP cartridge.
I used the FENCE on page 78 for my 2nd PAPER DOLL DRESS UP project CUT @ 2" and trimmed to fit on the front of the card.
The owls are 3-D embellies from stash.
The FRAME for he 3-D sentiment sticker is from LACY LABELS "Berries" label cut @ 1 3/4".
The 3-D sentiment "Have a story to tell" is from stash.
The fence and card are all chalked around the edges with Stampin Up chalks.
Card base is Buff from Value Pack.
Edges of card rounded with Fiskars Corner Rounder.
Flaunt It Fridays Grand Prize Blog Candy here:
PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
To qualify for this FIF GRAND PRIZE:
1) Leave a comment on this post & each blog hop stop along the way
2) Have a USA shipping address
You do not have to be a FOLLOWER,
but I'd love it if you were!
Winner will be announced here on
PAUSE DREAM ENJOY on Tuesday.
Ready to move on to the next HOP stop?
Your next stop is MEEMEES CREATIONS
Here's the complete list. Please make sure you leave a comment on every stop along the way to be eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE. (USA shipping addresses only)
START AT FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS
THEN MOVE ON TO THESE AWESOME LADIES:
1. FLAUNT IT FRIDAY'S www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com
2. SANDRA www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. JANIS http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/ (HERE)
4. SHARON http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/ (NEXT)
5. DENISE http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/
6. SAUNDRA www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
7. VIVI http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
8. STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
9. JENNNIFER H. http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com/
10. MELISSA http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
11. HEATHER http://www.princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/
12. THERESA http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
13. CORRI http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
14. CHRISTINA http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
16. ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/