Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

52Q Week 29 - DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Welcome to 52Q Week 29!

To learn more about 52Q CLICK HERE!

This week your question is:

Do you BELIEVE in God?”

My page was made by adhering the side and bottom of a Value Pack A2 size card leaving the top open to insert a tag with my answer.

Card base is Cream Vanilla from Value Pack
Both background mats from Debbie Mumm
Pink mat cut @ 4” x 5 1/4”
Yellow dotted mat cut @ 3 3/4” x 5”
Girl silhouette from A CHILD'S YEAR page 60 cut @ 4 1/2”
Frame for question cut from LACY LABELS @ 1”
Ribbon from Michael's $1 bin
Tag for answer cut from LACY LABELS “Asian” @ 3 1/2”

Don't forget to play along with us!



4 comments:

  1. What a Great Tag!
    ~Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis your page is lovely, and it is perfect for this week question.
    I haven't hear about your 52Q before, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I saw that I can just jump in and start playing so I will... It will take a few weeks for me to finish all the past weeks, but I'll do my best... What a beautiful project! Thanks for sharing it.

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do - without a doubt! Thanks for the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I believe in Jesus. You inspire me with your paper creations. Thanks, Rita

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack