Monday, February 28, 2011

February Digi Monday @ Paper Playtime!

If you are looking for the
I will be taking comments for BLOG CANDY entries until noon today on that post.
The winners will be announced here tomorrow for that!

*************
Today is DIGI MONDAY over at PAPER PLAYTIME!
Make sure you hop over and play along - the theme is ANYTHING GOES!
We have 5 sponsors this week 
which means we will be choosing 5 WINNERS!!
For my first project I used images from PRAIRIE FAIRY DESIGNS.
Aren't they just too cute!
Card #52
Cardbase Yellow cardstock from Value Pack
Background mats from scraps (probably DCWV various stacks)
The sentiment is computer generated.
I used the pre-colored images - I love that idea!

For my next card I used images from DOODLE PANTRY.
Again, these images are so sweet! 
Card #53
Card base bright green from Value Pack.
Background mat from K & Company Adhesive mat stack.
Pre-colored images (yeah!)
Sentiment also from Doodle Pantry

Pop over to PAPER PLAYTIME and play along!  
We have 5 Digi Companies all offering fantastic prizes for 5 lucky winners!



5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. The first image cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job as usual Queen Mother!!! You are such an inspiration!!! Love Ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those ducks! They "quacked" me up!! :) I also just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Thing of Beauty blog award! Head on over to my blog to get it!

    Paula Bee
    http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the duck image made me giggle - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great very fun but the ducks really made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete