Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life Is A Beach: Tiki Treasure

hahahaha... this card cracks me up.  I started out trying to conform to a challenge over at the "Christian Paper Crafts" forum, but nothing was working out, so I just cut off pieces and adjusted the layout.  


This may not be the "prettiest" card, but those Tiki heads crack me up.  (OK, so I'm easily amused.)


Card Base:  Peach from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background Papers: The Best of K & Company
Inked around edges: Memories Dye Ink Pad - Sepia
Cricut Cartridge: Life Is A Beach
Treasure Chest: page 75 - Used Title Words cut @ 4" and cut off words; outlined cuts with Crayola markers; added shading with Crayola crayons
Palm Tree: page 40 cut at 5" and cut off 2nd tree
Tiki Heads: page 47 cut @ 2"
Everything adhered with Scotch Photo Splits
Hugs! Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment