Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Homegrown Memories... on the Farm

Rainy Weather theme this month at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
 
***************

I am in love with all things Simple Stories!

Did any of you grow up on a farm?
My grandparents lived on a farm with 2 fishing ponds.
I remember going out to pick beans, fish 
(caught a huge one when I was about 10 or so - I should 
look for that photo & show you - sorry, couldn't find it),
pick a watermelon... things like that.
I remember running in the cornfields and getting lost.
That was fun too.

This card has nothing to do with that,
it just came to mind and thought I'd share.
You're welcome. LOL

My brain is rather random sometimes. hahahahahaha


Supplies:
Simple Stores - Homegrown Collection
The "On the Farm" sticker is a puffy sticker - love it!

Challenges:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!

My online store Moose 42

:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy

****

Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

3 comments:

  1. OH! What a fun and colourful card Janis. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and colorful. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lively creation! Thanks so much for leaving this on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete