Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Birthday - Masculine

Rainy Weather theme this month at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

***************


Supplies:
Another masculine card created, 
this time for a birthday
using all Anna Griffin supplies.

I so love getting her goodies out and 
creating with layers. So fun.

Challenges:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!

My online store Moose 42

:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy

****

Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, Janis! Everything balances and matches so well! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card with great elements all together. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! I really like this masculine card, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such a sophisticated design!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. Perfect male card design. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Judy DT
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete