Saturday, April 15, 2023

April - Halloween Crafts All Year Round

A new challenge has started 
I hope you'll come join the fun each month this year!

Always Halloween theme
Any type of crafting welcome

Have y'all seen the door corners? 
This is something I've just recently discovered.
There are so many different ones out there.


This was created with our OMTech Laser cutter.
(I LOVE THIS MACHINE!)
Door Corner decoration is cut from 1/8" wood,
Then I spray painted the 2 different parts - Moon & Woman with Cat
So fun! Love it!

I'm thinking about putting this design in our online store, Moose42.com,
and maybe adding other door corner designs as well. If you'd like to see more, let me know in the comments! 


Challenges:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

6 comments:

  1. OH! How very creative Janis, also it's a great idea. IF, I were a few years younger, I would go for a machine like yours. What a wonderful "play" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is such a cool project! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... NEW CHALLENGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do Halloween, but I have to say that this is really fabulous!! The shape of it is really beautiful and the two colors are very eye-catching! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Halloween image, love it!

    Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge!
    Val DT
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-5-nap-time-sponsored-by.html?sc=1679320063374#c8380639116440355555

    You should enter your creation to the Most Magical Time of the Year … Halloween or Christmas
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete