Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Hey, Mama Llama!

Hi There! Hello!

The sentiment on this card makes me giggle every time I read it. LOL I'm sending this to my mother-in-law. The grandkids call her Granny Ree, I call her Mama Ree, so I thought the sentiment would be perfect. LOL


Lots of products from The Stamps of Life:

Clouds die is actually a wave die from the sailboat2stamp die set

Grass die is from the mushrooms2stamp die set

The cute llama is from the 6x6 paper pad, Incredible Collection - there are pages with smaller llamas, and pages with these larger ones in different colors.  The larger llamas fit the die included in the llama2stamp die set! I love that she thinks ahead like that, and includes things such as this.

Grass & pattern papers also from the Incredible Collection paper pad

Sentiment from llama2stamp set

Other products:
blue cardstock
white cardbase
stitched square dies
adhesive


Sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges