Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

**BRAND NEW BLOG FEATURE**

Hi There!!!! Hello!!!
I am working on a BRAND NEW blog feature,
and loving how it's working out so far....

Sample shot of Index

Ever want to just see the project photos without all the reading?

I GOT YOU!!!!

I've added a brand new page (top of blog under title header) where you can see all of the projects I'm making each month at a glance.

JUST PHOTOS!!

If you want more details, shopping links, info, etc, just click on the project and go straight to that blog post.

NO MORE SCROLLING FOR DAYS TO SEE MORE PROJECT PHOTOS!!!!

I'm so excited!!  

GIVE It a TRY and Tell Me what you THINK!!!!

Hugs!!!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea of yours Janis, I like to read what you have done. Although I love the concept, great to get inspiration too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete