Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April Frig Calendar for Bonnie

Hi There! Hello!

Time to share our family's April refrigerator calendar I create for Bonnie each month. I love making these as much as she loves looking at them every day and taking off dates or looking at special events coming up.


SVG cut files and I don't remember 
what chubby font I used, but I like it!

I used black vinyl for the numbers 
(it's my way of avoiding gluing thin pieces of paper)

The cake is a 'print and cut' because 
someBUNNY has a birthday! :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work again Janis, great idea to use vinyl for the numbers and quicker too. Lovely colours and details.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faith! These are always so fun for me to make each month.

      Delete