Saturday, April 2, 2022

Crafting Happiness - April

I haven't had time to craft this year 
like I normally do, but I was able to 
find some time to make this!


I love the 3D card files that fold flat!
Lori Whitlock Taco Truck cut file


Challenges:

Can't wait to see what sort of paper crafting you've been up to. Link it up below, or head over and link up directly at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Always Anything Goes

These challenges are Just For Fun

1) MONTHLY
2) ANYTHING GOES
3) UNLIMITED entries

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. An amazing make Janis, glad you found time to "relax"
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and clever - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete